samba share

(1/2) > >>

dodger:
Hello,

How I can mount windows/samba share?
I using MLD 4.0.1-64/32  and with this command:
mount -t cifs //ip-address/share /mnt/test
I get error: "failed: No such device"
I can't find any additional cifs package for MLD 4.

any advice?

thanks

clausmuus:
Hi,

I have add the package cifs. Please test if this work as you want.

@MegaX,
sollten wir das cifs Kernel Modul mit in den Kernel integrieren, so wie beim nfs? Ich bin da nicht ganz sicher wie's richtig ist, denn in beiden Fällen (cifs und nfs) wird zusätzlich noch nen mount.cifs bzw mount.nfs Tool benötigt.

Claus

dodger:
Thank you, cifs mount work perfect!

I'll use this post to ask one more question..

I want to compile this application

--- Quote ---(Plex Home Theater)
Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tft-RwkQ5RM
HOWTO for ubuntu: https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/87255-the-plex-home-theater-debs-thread/?p=505693
--- End quote ---

for MLD but I have a problem with Makefile creation. Where can I find more information about the structure and the variables?

thanks in advance

MegaX:
Im nfs-client haben wir das mount.nfs mit drinnen und es funktioniert.
Wüsste jetzt nichts was dagegen spricht das cifs mit in den Kernel zu nehmen und im cifs Paket das mount.cifs.

clausmuus:
Hi dodger,

I'm not sure, if it's the same, but maybe you are looking for the xbmc-plugin-plex package?
If not, the best way to build a new package is, to look for a package that are build by the same kind of sorces. We have no detailed documentation on how to set up a new package. But it's no problem to ask any think you want to know here in the forum. Some of us can give you detailed information on how to create a package.

@MegaX,
ne, meine Frage war nicht, ob das funktioniert, sondern was wohl der bessere (sauberere) Weg ist, und wie wir dies in Zukunft handhaben wollen. Im allgemeinen kompilieren wir Treiber die nicht von jedem benötigt werden ja eher als Modul und packen die mit in das Paket, welches die jeweilige Funktion bereit stellt.

Claus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version